Sunday, April 20, 2008

19 April 2008- My first weekend in Munich for this year, and I have a craving for Chinese cuisine suddenly. So off I went googling for my a nice Chinese restaurant for dinner. I used to have a favourite place for chinese food in Municher Freiheit WOK-MAN, with Leong Sifu, but that restaurant is no longer existing.. So I need to find a new place..

Finally I ended up with Restaurant MAN-FAT along Barer Strasse.. We took the underground U6(Universitat station) and walked for 10 mins to reach there.

Menu was in German or Chinese, and it was tough at the beginning.. But I tried using Cantonese to order, and 'Perfect!' he speaks Cantonese!!! The waiter is from Hong Kong and he recommended us 2 nice dishes of Beef and Duck(with asparagus). It cost us EUR 36 in total for 2 of us including beer. Food is nice (a little too salty due to the german flavor), but still it's a worth it. Here's some photos to share...

2 comments:

Regine said...

Friend,
Don't tell me you finish all this food on your own...

My Own Cake - Mijn Eigen Taartjes said...

My God! 36 euro is very cheap! Never had it before in any Europe country though.

Anyway, I miss Berlin. Went to the Panorama restaurant at the memorial park nearby Brandenburger Tor, the view was real great! Well, just feels real good dining there.