Monday, April 14, 2008

14 April 08 - It was my first business trip via Ethihad Airways to Germany,and it was surprisingly good! The business class seats are very unlike the ones you see in MAS or Thai Airways.. You get total privacy, especially if you opt for the windows seat like 'K' seating. Mine was 9K, and I am in the world of my own.

The Pearl business seats offers flat beds on their Boeing 777 and Airbus 330 planes. I was on both planes and enjoyed the consistent hospitality on both flights. Well, the only little minor differences between Ethihad and MAS crew is, that the air stewardess do not address passengers by their last names. Or at least on both flights i didn't notice such practice.
Well, to me that's not my 'critical' requirement. A flat bed is!

Here are some photos..










2 comments:

Shirlyn said...

Nice! so comfy

Ryan said...

yes it was..
no one can bug you..
:-)))