Sunday, April 27, 2008

25 April 2008 - It's Friday, and germans usually work from home. Since my home is over 7000 miles away, I have to work from office.. :-)) Well that's what I am paid for!

So since it's friday, i decided to reward myself .. After work, I went with my partner to an Italian restaurant called Vapiano nearby Odeonplatz U-bahn. On my way to the restaurant, I passed along the walkway nearby and saw some nice tulips.. Can't resist taking photos..

OK, let's get back to the restaurant..It's a very cosy and crowded place that day. We were lucky to get a table. There's a huge selection pasta, salad, pizza,etc.. The only catch is that you need to queue up in line to wait for your pasta to be cooked (in front of you). For many germans, i think they do not like the idea to wait, but for an asian guy like me, it's interesting to see how they cook the pasta.. to those italian cuisine lovers, you might learn a few tricks as they prepare the meal (live).
I had my linguini, and it was great! I liked it! The Chianti (Italian wine) was lovely as well. After our meal we decided to go for the tiramisu... oooo.. sinful sinful me.. I guess my dieting plans will be delayed yet another day..




No comments: